Thursday 14 October 2010

Timeline and Storyboard for my video!

These are the pictures of my timeline and storyboard. I firstly created a timeline for the making of my video. The timeline helps us to see the times where I can cut the clips and edit the film to how I exactly want it. Theses pictures represents the different clips I will use in my video and where all the editing cuts will be. I have done the storyboard in detail to see what the video would look like if I did it exactly the way I have planned it. I will be able to change things later on if I am not happy with some parts of the video I produce, and I can also add in things later on if I get any other ideas for the video. Here are the pictures of my storyboard and timeline.































No comments:

Post a Comment