Wednesday 3 November 2010

Production Log of How Filming Went

My filming so far has been going great! I have already filmed the Park and Town scenes. The weather was brilliant when i filmed the Town and park scenes, which was good as it gave me great light so it will make the film look brighter (rather than dull). I now have to film the school scenes. I need to make sure I can get all the people I need at the same time so I can film properly. I also need to do the Scenes at my house, however I have yet to organise a day when all the children can come together to film. The filming at my house shouldn't take too long as there is only a couple of shots that i need to do, however the school filming will take longer as there are many shots that I have to film in various areas of the school.


No comments:

Post a Comment