Thursday 31 March 2011

Development of and Final Magazine Advert

As part of our coursework, we also had to design a magazine advert to promote the new Digipak of our album or single. It includes pictures of the artist, the release date and an issue of the digipak. I designed my advert so it resembled the video and the Digipak itself, by using bright colours which stand out. I also used bold drop shadows to make the text and pictures stand out from the page. I used a picture of brightly coloured splodges of paint from google images to use as a backdrop for the advert. I then used the magic wand tool to cut out the white background of the image and use it again againt a purple band for the heading of the advert. This made the advert stand out and it looked unique. Then I used coloured rectangles as a base backdrop for the images of the artist using drop shadows to back it up and make it bold. Over all I think the advert turned out well as it reflects the video and the Digipak so the theme runs throught my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment