Thursday 24 March 2011

Location Shots

Filming for my film took place in various areas. These include:

The Leight Technology Academy - Film/photography studio
School Canteen
School Stairs
Lecture Theatre
My home
Dartford Town - Prospect place
Dartford Park

I think these were appropriate locations to film for my video as they each had a reason.

I filmed at my school, because I wanted to create an atmosphere of dancing in a school, so it looked like the school aged children were taken with the song and liked to dance to it. This is because my target audience was around the child/teenager age.

I filmed at my house as it was the setting for the 'children dancing' scenes. I wanted to create the look that anyone at home can get up and dance to it.

I filmed in Dartford park to make it seem like the dancers were out in the park then heard the song and started to dance. It created a fun aspect to the film.

I wanted to film in Dartford Town (Prospect place) as it was a good setting for the story line of the male actor and female dancers. This is because I wanted it to look like he was in the town walking around acting like he was the 'bomb'.

No comments:

Post a Comment