Monday 21 March 2011

Risk Assessment

Before filming, I had to consider certain things. These were:

Weather: as it was October when i did my filming, I had to consider what the weather was going to be like. As my song was happy and a dance song, it suggests sun, so I wanted to film on sunny days. Fortunately, the days that i filmed in Dartford, the weather was bright and sunny so it worked well for me.

Location: I also had to take into consideration where abouts I was going to film. I had to make carefull decisions about what locations would be most appropriate for my video. I also had to make sure that it was ok to film where I did and that nothing got in the way to stop me from filming in those particualr locations.

Organisation: One thing that was a major risk was the organistation of the dance scene filming. I had to make sure that all the actors and actresses were on time and check who was actually coming to be in the film. This could be difficult because I did the filming during school time whcih meant that some people woulndt be able to make it as they were in lessons, so I had to work around this.

No comments:

Post a Comment