Thursday 31 March 2011

Digipak!

As part of our coursework for this unit, we had to create a Digipak for the song that we were doing as for our music video. To prepare for the actual editing of the Digipak, I took some photo's in the school studio to put in it. I took a variety ofPictures so that the Digipak would have a different picture on each canvas. I also took afew screen shots of parts from my video that i could include on the Digipak. I also saved some backgrounds (whitewith coloured lines on it) from the Internet, so I could experiment with different backgrounds which would go on the face of the CD.
I tried to incorporate Bright colours in the Digipak so it would tie in the theme of the video, where bright colours are used.

Here is the Digipak that I created.
Front cover, Back and Inside Front


Back of inside front, CD, Back of Front

No comments:

Post a Comment